Stet by Ria Bacon

Thursday, May 05, 2005

All's well, now eat up

Happy ending


Little Maria Francesca (5 years old) can once again hug her dog Ribbon, whose disappearance yesterday had made her stop eating for days. "I'm so happy," said the girl, "now I will never leave my 'little brother' again. I thought I had lost him forever." The dog was found at Tiburtina Station thanks to the mobilization of the City Hall Office of Animal Rights and a joint police sting operation. It had been taken by a Rom tramp.

Your comments:
Stop eating for days?? Gimme a break! She missed one meal, and that was because she didn't like it. She never eats any vegetables. I try my best! I'm not a bad mother!!
- anonymous

That crazy lady gave me 20 Euros to take the dog but I didn't know how to make it sleep with the fishes. Can I go now?
- anonymous Rom
Link