Stet by Ria Bacon

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ciao Roma ciao!

Una mattina, mi sono alzato
O Roma ciao Roma ciao Roma ciao ciao ciao
Una mattina mi sono alzato
e ho trovato l'invasor
I passed out around midnight and was only woken at eight by the movers banging on the door and the loud crashes of thunder.

I flung open the shutters and was knocked back by the force of the wind and the wave upon wave of torrential rain!

Sod's Law, of course. Not a drop for months, blistering heat while packing, then a storm on the morning we ship out.

(he-he)

Still not sure if I'm going today (see below), or which organization is paying for the shipping. If any.

Details, details.

If I do get out of here by 2 pm, then I'll try to reach my cousin in Switzerland and stopover with her tonight. Otherwise ...

I may be some time.